Welcome to Old School Gamers Network

A general forum for members and friends of OSGN to discuss various non-game related topics. Please keep politics and religion out of it. We are here to have fun, and those topics usually lead to anything but fun.

Keep it clean. No vulgarity, bigoted remarks, etc.

Moderator: Founders

kodachrome
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:10668829

Re: Welcome to Old School Gamers Network

Post by kodachrome »

Where's Blackflag about now?
"When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all."

Fadetoz
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:2506410

Post by Fadetoz »

Brutus wrote:Old School Gamers Network, [OSGN] was created by players that mainly play Counter-Strike and Counter-Strike:Source and variations such as Gun Game and Reverse Gun Game.

We have a server, a Counter-Strike:Source Reverse Gun Game Server, information about the server is listed Here.

This will probably be the only server we have, because we don't feel the need to have a flavor of the month game server. This server may at times be a simple CS:S server, or a map play test server during special events, but that will probably be it.

If you are members of CoFR, otc, FoCA, etc you probably already know us, since most of our members are from those groups.

We want to play CS and avoid the drama that sometimes comes with gaming groups. If you need to ask for technical help, feel free to post in the forum. Want to talk politics or religion? you may want to find another forum for that. We want to talk about games.

We hope you enjoy your stay. If you want to have fun, and can act at least a little mature and treat people with respect then you are more than welcome here.
Thanks for setting up such a great place to game. I've had allot of fun on the server and it's nice to not have to deal with the usual drama language and sprays you see on allot of pubs. I've already met allot of great people in the few weeks I've been playing on OSGN. A few I played with back when fish still had css.

Meader
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:15069802

Post by Meader »

Outstanding server, much fun, I know I'll keep coming back.

SquiddlyDiddly
STEAM ID: [U:1:10149322]

Post by SquiddlyDiddly »

Wow, this post goes wayyyyyy back. Crazy to see some of you have been on since 2010. Let's hope people start coming here more often. Makes for a tighter community.

ZeroTheFallen
STEAM ID: ZeroTheFallen

Post by ZeroTheFallen »

Wow not much has happen here in the last three years lol

Meatball
STEAM ID: 0:1:14589449

Post by Meatball »

Nope - She be a ghost town for sure

Brutus
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:1286