Meatball

A general forum for members and friends of OSGN to discuss various non-game related topics. Please keep politics and religion out of it. We are here to have fun, and those topics usually lead to anything but fun.

Keep it clean. No vulgarity, bigoted remarks, etc.

Moderator: Founders

Meatball
STEAM ID: 0:1:14589449

Meatball

Post by Meatball »

Howdy Ho guys. Since I have been frequenting your server a fair bit over the last few months I thought it only right to drop by and say hello. I have made a couple of posts prior but perhaps it’s time to let you know a bit about me.
I am 54, married ( my birthday is Feb 9 incase anyone wants to send me a cookie), three kids, and believe it or not just became a Grand Dad. Not really feeling like a Grand Father and have told the rest of the family that if any one calls me Gramps or any other derogatory name they are out of my will lol.
I am a cabinetmaker by trade and manufacture high end kitchens for wealthy and famous people in our area. I live in a tourist town that is surrounded by dozen of lakes 2 hours north of Toronto (yes I am Canadian:). I have done work for a few movie stars, sports figures and politicians over the last 26 years. Paul Coffee, Eric Lindros and his brother, Kurt Russell/ Goldie Hawn, The Waltons (Walmart), Steve Yzerman, Martin Short and Eddie Van Halen.
I do a lot of snowmobiling in the winter and boating in the summer. For the summer months I move my family to a 35 acre island that I inherited from my Grand Father. Been pretty heavy into CSS for the past 5 years and hooked up with a clan called Corporate Killers hence the tags I still sport [CK]. CK was a clan that at its height had 45 members and we ran 2 source servers. We dabbled with Modern warfare for a bit but like most clans our members drifted away to explore other games. There are 4 members left but I am the only one who has stuck it out with CSS. What can I say – I like the game. I suck at it most of the time but like us all have a few moments of glory hahah.
Just wanted to say that over the past year of surfing dozens of servers you guys have the most enjoyable one to play. There is always a full house with good friendly players who always show good sportsmanship. What I like the best is the lack of “DRAMA”. Thanks for letting me play, keep up the good work and knife ya later.

grandma death

Re: Meatball

Post by grandma death »

Oh, your Canadian!! Well it was nice playing with ya. LOL...no, seriously, we have our quota of Canadians, so. JK. Glad you found the forums, I really enjoy
knifing you, but I think its a little to easy sometimes, so could you at least make it seam that you are trying...wow, I am an ass.
All kidding aside, we enjoy playing with you as well, so stick around.

GD
"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first." - Ronald Reagan
In God We Trust

Meatball

Post by Meatball »

Wow!! 37 views and 1 reply - that cant be good. Tuff crowd I guess

Brutus
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:1286

Post by Brutus »

We tend to just play and not write much on the forum. Don't take it personally.

Meatball

Post by Meatball »

Thanks Brutus. I do understand that your forum is oriented towards technical support and game management business. Also, I have not taken it personal lol. I just thought it funny. Sorry if I gave that impression.

Blackflag

Post by Blackflag »

:lol: I took it personal the moment you spoke Canadian...

kodachrome
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:10668829

Post by kodachrome »

Blackflag wrote::lol: I took it personal the moment you spoke Canadian...
Where is the 'Like' button?
"When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all."

Meatball

Post by Meatball »

At least we have " BACON "

Brutus
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:1286

Post by Brutus »

Sent you a PM.