Apology to J D and everyone on the server

A general forum for members and friends of OSGN to discuss various non-game related topics. Please keep politics and religion out of it. We are here to have fun, and those topics usually lead to anything but fun.

Keep it clean. No vulgarity, bigoted remarks, etc.

Moderator: Founders

Brutus
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:1286

Apology to J D and everyone on the server

Post by Brutus »

Yesterday I exploded for no good reason. For the people that I have been playing with for the last several years you know that was out of character. A lot of factors went into it, and none of them were J D's or anyone else's fault. There are reasons, but I'm not going to get into it, and in the end it doesn't matter. All that matters is that I should have just left when I started feeling the way that I did.

I've added J D to my Steam's Friends list in the hopes that I can apologize to him in person and give him a bit more of an explanation, but if I was him I doubt I would accept the request.

If anyone has J D on their friends list or can get in contact with him, please direct him here or ask that he please give me a chance to explain myself.

He has of course been unbanned and in the future I will do my best to control myself. Right now I'm just have a difficult time doing that, but that is no excuse to ruin the game provided by a group whose motto is "Old School Gamers Network. Gaming, not drama!"

johanittenburg

Re: Apology to J D and everyone on the server

Post by johanittenburg »

ADMIN ABUSE!