B-Hop

A general forum for members and friends of OSGN to discuss various non-game related topics. Please keep politics and religion out of it. We are here to have fun, and those topics usually lead to anything but fun.

Keep it clean. No vulgarity, bigoted remarks, etc.

Moderator: Founders

Old_Smelly_Fart
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:2108272

B-Hop

Post by Old_Smelly_Fart »

Just wanting to know everyone thoughts on Bunny Hopping any why u don't allow it on the server!!!!!!! :ugeek:

Brutus
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:1286

Re: B-Hop

Post by Brutus »

We don't allow it, because I think the majority of the regulars that play on the server and I know the 5 owners of the server don't like it. I'm assuming that you are talking about strafe jumping that allows you to move in a diagonal direction quickly, and not just jumping up and down or jumping forward, which with multiple jumps will slow your speed and the height / distance you can jump?

grandma death

Post by grandma death »

As I explained to you in game several times. We consider it an exploit. And yes we do ban people for it after they have been warned and yet continue to do it. If nothing else that is just disrespectful to the server admin and owners who bring you this server. If like you said to me that b hopping is such an intricate part of your game then maybe this is not the place for you. Consider our lengthy in game conversation and this continued version of that to be your warnings! It will not be tolerated. Other than that I enjoy playing with you.
"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first." - Ronald Reagan
In God We Trust

Meatball
STEAM ID: 0:1:14589449

Post by Meatball »

Have to agree with the Old Goat (aka Grandma) Partially because like was said above that some of us dont like it but mostly because there are many regs and casual drop-in players that dont know how to do it and quite frankly will just leave. I truly believe allowing it will hurt the server population.