Howdy folks!

A general forum for members and friends of OSGN to discuss various non-game related topics. Please keep politics and religion out of it. We are here to have fun, and those topics usually lead to anything but fun.

Keep it clean. No vulgarity, bigoted remarks, etc.

Moderator: Founders

The Desert Fox
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:1587775

Howdy folks!

Post by The Desert Fox »

"Howdy Folks! Come on down to Captain Spaulding's Museum of Monsters and Madmen. Come see the alligator boy, ride my murder ride, and most of all don't forget to take home some of my tasty fried chicken! It just tastes so damn good!"
For those that don't know here's the video...
http://youtu.be/_dS5KBiVfgw

On another note it's been way too long since i've been on CS and interacted with the old crew. My apologies for the long absence.

I'll be seeing everyone more often and if it's not a problem I'd like to keep my [otc] tag like i used to wear it :)

Add me on Steam. I also play BF3 and can be found as OMG What The Fox on Origin

Brutus
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:1286

Re: Howdy folks!

Post by Brutus »

Welcome to the forums. You can wear any tag you want.

We don't get a lot of visitors to the forums, but in the server thread we ask for opinions on maps, etc.

The Desert Fox
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:1587775

Re: Howdy folks!

Post by The Desert Fox »

Awesome. I stopped playing CS when the big patch dropped and ruined all my custom skins and sounds... I spent months making everything perfect just for them to break it all :( CS go looks like Source with slightly tweaked graphics... Player models still look wonky and I'll bet the hitboxes are not any better.