I think I'm in love!

A general forum for members and friends of OSGN to discuss various non-game related topics. Please keep politics and religion out of it. We are here to have fun, and those topics usually lead to anything but fun.

Keep it clean. No vulgarity, bigoted remarks, etc.

Moderator: Founders

Spurtofdeath
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:39465857

I think I'm in love!

Post by Spurtofdeath »

What a fabulous site for true gamers! New buds, old buds and of course the occassional "derp" that quickly is booted or embarrassed out of the room. Myself I live near Winnipeg Manitoba in a large house all alone except for my weiner (dog that is)...and if anyone ever travels this way your more than welcome to stay! Recenly I've grown close to a OSGN player and my feelings have also become stronger, maybe it is love. A few days ago after a few beers I found myself loudly proclaming my feelings from my rooftop and I don't care if I'm judged "I think I love you Valter".

grandma death

Re: I think I'm in love!

Post by grandma death »

Great, another canuck, just what this place needed, and get a room! Valter, really?

LOL

GD
"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first." - Ronald Reagan
In God We Trust

Toledostoner
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:8252037

Post by Toledostoner »

Lmao Spurt!! and i always thought Valter was hiding something, now i know its spurt , no wonder Valter is so shy when Spurt plays... lmao

Valter
STEAM ID: 0:0:11291030 2

Post by Valter »

ROFL..... You lil b******s......