Howdy

A general forum for members and friends of OSGN to discuss various non-game related topics. Please keep politics and religion out of it. We are here to have fun, and those topics usually lead to anything but fun.

Keep it clean. No vulgarity, bigoted remarks, etc.

Moderator: Founders

WHO
STEAM ID: UP_YER_ASS

Howdy

Post by WHO »

Howdy all!

Just thought as Im sitting here drinking a little shine that I should stop in and say Hey>>> Got to admit gaming on a family server is very enjoyable and you guys have the best people playing on your server.. Made some new friends that I would actually have a few beers with in real life LOL!

About me, Im just a poor construction worker (nothing glamorous) I run a masonry business, over the years I have had some ups and downs with work. Not rich but doing OK.. Got a great wife with two of the best darn kids a guy could ask for. Fishing, Hunting and CSS are my main hobbies.

You guys have a great night!!!

WHO

grandma death

Re: Howdy

Post by grandma death »

Who are you?

LOL...ahahahahhaha :lol:

JK

GD
"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first." - Ronald Reagan
In God We Trust

dolomite

Post by dolomite »

Whats up who? See ya in game pal.

Meatball
STEAM ID: 0:1:14589449

Post by Meatball »

Awwww I wanted to say " who are you"
Anyways welcome to the forums Who - and by the way I am still checking the mail everyday looking for my free sample - you know what I mean lol

WHO
STEAM ID: UP_YER_ASS

Post by WHO »

well meat ball Im short a address?? LOL now just so you know its for fuel use only ;) dolo ya ill se ya in game. hope you dont see me coming.. I dont get on forums a lot since I suck at typing.. (even moreso than CSS)

knife you guys later!!!!!!!

grandma death

Post by grandma death »

Do you have little blue pill samples?
"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first." - Ronald Reagan
In God We Trust