New Motorcycle, because Koda got one

A general forum for members and friends of OSGN to discuss various non-game related topics. Please keep politics and religion out of it. We are here to have fun, and those topics usually lead to anything but fun.

Keep it clean. No vulgarity, bigoted remarks, etc.

Moderator: Founders

Brutus
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:1286

New Motorcycle, because Koda got one

Post by Brutus »

2011 Victory Cross Country (Used)

106 Engine
Victory_Side.jpg
Victory_Side.jpg (252.12 KiB) Viewed 16733 times
Victory_Front.jpg
Victory_Front.jpg (209.96 KiB) Viewed 16733 times

kodachrome
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:10668829

Re: New Motorcycle, because Koda got one

Post by kodachrome »

Nice!

Can't wait till I get mine out of the shop. Hopefully it doesn't cost too much so I can get me some new pipes.
"When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all."

grandma death

Post by grandma death »

Nice, love Victories, great bikes, next best thing to a Harley :D . As far as doing something to follow Koda, I would tend to do the opposite! :o

GD
"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first." - Ronald Reagan
In God We Trust

Brutus

Post by Brutus »

grandma death wrote:Nice, love Victories, great bikes, next best thing to a Harley :D . As far as doing something to follow Koda, I would tend to do the opposite! :o

GD
I'd buy a HD, if I could get home from the dealer without it breaking down. :)

kodachrome

Post by kodachrome »

Why would you want a Hardly? I changed my mind though. I want one of these.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zWxIarQLBY&t=2m28s

kodachrome

Post by kodachrome »

Hey, I hear the Obama admin decided to require the gas companies to include 10% ethanol in ALL gas. So if your small engine (motorcycle, lawn mower, scooter) starts running like crap, that's why. I guess this started last week.

Brutus

Post by Brutus »

kodachrome wrote:Hey, I hear the Obama admin decided to require the gas companies to include 10% ethanol in ALL gas. So if your small engine (motorcycle, lawn mower, scooter) starts running like crap, that's why. I guess this started last week.
Didn't hear that, but I've always run 10% ethanol in my motorcycles, and never had a problem.

Brutus

Post by Brutus »

I just did a search, and the EPA is allowing up to 15% ethanol in gasoline. President Obama does not oppose it. It's up to the gas stations on whether they want to use it or not, from what I have read.

kodachrome

Post by kodachrome »

Trying to decide on new exhaust. Slip ons or full system? Cobra or V&H? Loud, LOUD or piss off the Hardley riders?
Thinking about the Cobra Lo-Boy Shotguns http://www.cobrausa.com/exhaust_detail. ... %20Shotgun. Sounds sweet and I like the looks

grandma death

Post by grandma death »

Well you will never piss off a Harley rider because your bike will never sound like a Harley :o . I loved my V&Hs, had 2 sets on two different bikes and never had any blueing or rust, plus they have the full chrome cover that looks great. They are easy to clean boot scuffs off of as well. Mounted easily. You should also think about upping the size of your intake or filter to match the increase in exhaust size, better MPG and a few extra ponys. I also pulled the baffles out of the long shots that I had, sounded really good and woke up any and everyone I rode by. :ugeek:

GD
"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first." - Ronald Reagan
In God We Trust