Hello I'm Shovelhead

A general forum for members and friends of OSGN to discuss various non-game related topics. Please keep politics and religion out of it. We are here to have fun, and those topics usually lead to anything but fun.

Keep it clean. No vulgarity, bigoted remarks, etc.

Moderator: Founders

SHOVELHEAD
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:10801998

Hello I'm Shovelhead

Post by SHOVELHEAD »

Howdy all been playing on your GG sever and havehad a blast. I like the chater and it's all in fun, other than some of the others; but I guess that comes with age ha ha. I look forward to gaming with you all more, cause I'm on most every day after I get my homework finished, yes I went back to school at this age and also found there is a lot of us that has done the same thing. Here is a pic of my old ride ( The Bike guys ) for those that I have been playing with. Again It's my pleasure playing with you and am going to continue to have fun Thanks for your welcome.
Attachments
me & the wife
me & the wife
WildwillSunshineontheroad.jpg (45.08 KiB) Viewed 10373 times

Brutus
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:1286

Re: Hello I'm Shovelhead

Post by Brutus »

Glad to have you. Hard to tell, but is that a Wide Glide?

grandma death

Post by grandma death »

Is that you on the front or back of the HOG? lol....just kiddin. I have enjoyed playing with ya, and I appreciate you letting me knife you so much :D

GD
"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first." - Ronald Reagan
In God We Trust

SHOVELHEAD
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:10801998

Post by SHOVELHEAD »

No problem, glad to help yor stats GD, I'm in the front ha ha. Brutus thats a 1976 FL frame with a hard tail weld on, and a 48 pan rear fender, and a wide glide front end with tins, and Fat boy rims getting a rebuild now; through the rear rod was not fun. LoL see you all in game

dolomite

Post by dolomite »

Hello Shovelhead.... welcome to the forums. I hope to see you in game sometime in the near future. Dolomite