Dolomite

A general forum for members and friends of OSGN to discuss various non-game related topics. Please keep politics and religion out of it. We are here to have fun, and those topics usually lead to anything but fun.

Keep it clean. No vulgarity, bigoted remarks, etc.

Moderator: Founders

dolomite

Dolomite

Post by dolomite »

Hi all just wanted to drop in and say hello. I've been running around a bit , from home here in St Pete Florida to Ohio to West Virginia back to St Pete then to Miami back to St Pete then to Charlotte for three months, and haven't played in about 3 weeks. I hope to raise havoc in the server by shooting you all down then knifing you. I'll be in Charlotte, North Carolina for the next three months training with my new employer. I haven't decided if I'm taking my desktop up there with me so that I can jump in game once in awhile. Hope to see you all soon. Take care

Dolomite

alldaves

Re: Dolomite

Post by alldaves »

Well enjoy NC. Hope ya have a good time and hope to knife you soon.

Meatball
STEAM ID: 0:1:14589449

Post by Meatball »

Hurry back my friend. I have been practicing my shoot / knife lol. I am saving a chair for you right beside the beer fridge. Can't promise there will be a cold one left for you unless you get back soon. Grandma is a bit of a beer hog you know hahaah

Bwalsh03
STEAM ID: Demotivator

Post by Bwalsh03 »

I will admit. It has been nice not getting dolo'd as often as I usually do.
-Demotivator

grandma death

Post by grandma death »

Haya Pal. Hope everything is well, was just tarnishing your name in game last night, but thats what friends are for :lol: I will be in NC at the Outer Banks the first part of August, maybe if you are not doing anything we could hook up and get a beer.

GD
"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first." - Ronald Reagan
In God We Trust

WHO
STEAM ID: UP_YER_ASS

Post by WHO »

heY Buddy..

hope all is going well.. I was starting to get worried about ya man.. Good luck with your training and hope it leads ya to millions down the road..

Looking forward to your return to the server..

L8R!

Who