gurl™®

A general forum for members and friends of OSGN to discuss various non-game related topics. Please keep politics and religion out of it. We are here to have fun, and those topics usually lead to anything but fun.

Keep it clean. No vulgarity, bigoted remarks, etc.

Moderator: Founders

gurl™®
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:8067013

gurl™®

Post by gurl™® »

Hi frenz. So... basically a short intro (because I can get wordy...)..

I'm 28 (for the 13th time this year (40 in October)), and I've been gaming a long time... well ever since I spent $5000 (financed) on a pentium 90 computer (in 1996) with a 14.4k modem lol (doesn't that burn all of us now as things are SO cheap these days???). I have a 19 yr old daughter in third year of college and a wonderful (understanding of my gaming) hubby. I work in pipelines- inside and outside the office... but no one wants to hear about work here :). I am Canadiannnnn heh (sorry... and yes we have real bacon).

I've been around the gaming world a while and enjoy a server that has control of it's members and is respectable. I enjoy gaming and use it as a way to relieve daily stress... come home from work.... blow stuff up. It's cheaper than a therapist! I use to play competitive for all games (once I started in on FPS games at the turn of the millennium), I've been in a few clans and have run a few clans and websites, admin on servers (never again), so I understand the work that goes in to most things gaming (it's not easy or fun all the time).. and I enjoy a challenge, but can't keep up with the 24/7 kiddies these days with only having a few hours a week to play. So gungame it is! It provides me with a challenge while keeping it light and fun :). I appreciate gaming with you all and appreciate the work you put into running a great server.

So thanks for having me and keep up the great server! The people there keep me coming back.

See you in game soon!

grandma death

Re: gurl™®

Post by grandma death »

Your welcome. For the server that is. We enjoy gaming the same as you and also the freedom from little hodlums :D If there is ever a time where you feel harrased or just not being treated like a lady, let one of us know and we will be more than happy to take care of it. If Kodachrome is bothering you, let me know and I will BAN him, wink, wink. Seriously, we enjoy you playing on the server.

GD
"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first." - Ronald Reagan
In God We Trust

gurl™®

Post by gurl™® »

Thanks Gramma :)... and yeah, I'll let you know about that Kodachrome.... he keeps killing me :( and it's not polite! He should just let me win :)...

kodachrome
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:10668829

Post by kodachrome »

let you win? har har har.
i feel a kanifing is going to happen.
"When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all."

gurl™®

Post by gurl™® »

uhuh! me tooooooo 8-)

Meatball
STEAM ID: 0:1:14589449

Post by Meatball »

Welcome to the forums Gurl. I like your spirit, see you in game

dolomite

Post by dolomite »

come on now..... shoot her down then knife her!

Toledostoner
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:8252037

Post by Toledostoner »

That is the only way to go about it Dolo, I mean Cmon it's Gurl , almost as easy as shoot knifing Koda lol j/k :)

Gramin
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:18277492

Post by Gramin »

My favorite is to gang knife her... 3 on 1 or more. The more the better.

alldaves

Post by alldaves »

Welcome and it is fun to have you join us.....