OH YA

A general forum for members and friends of OSGN to discuss various non-game related topics. Please keep politics and religion out of it. We are here to have fun, and those topics usually lead to anything but fun.

Keep it clean. No vulgarity, bigoted remarks, etc.

Moderator: Founders

obcdeath
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:234567

OH YA

Post by obcdeath »

Well hello OSGN its your favorite knifer. Thats right its Death, I thought I might throw down some info on me :D

Well my name is Jim have been gaming 12-13 years. Got really big into comp gaming when UT2K4 demo came out at the end of 04. This is when I picked my name ut would tell you who killed you by across the screen in big letters and I thought it would be cool for them to see you were killed by Death. Im a 41 year old fat guy with lots of medical conditions. So no I dont work, I take of myself and my 12 year old son jimmy, hes on alot when im not. Been in 2 clans, first was a bunch of people that ut together on the same server. Back then we used the ingame coms at first. We were all pretty new to it. You know the second is in my tags.
been playing with you guys a couple of years and love they and most of the people, that grandma guys i dont about him :D.Thats a summery of death unless you want me to into my medical problems. Umm thanks for reading see you in game with a knife at your back.

Death

Action
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:3305049

Re: OH YA

Post by Action »

not if we see you first..... :shock: welcome to the forums bro hope to see you and your comments here more often...
AJ's The Name Funs The Game!

obcdeath

Post by obcdeath »

I love to knife AJ

johanittenburg

Post by johanittenburg »

I am growing a beer belly :mrgreen:

obcdeath

Post by obcdeath »

dont worry i'll cut it down for you :)

kodachrome
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:10668829

Post by kodachrome »

johanittenburg wrote:I am growing a beer belly :mrgreen:

Keystone is NOT beer. :P
"When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all."

Meatball
STEAM ID: 0:1:14589449

Post by Meatball »

The real question now is "is it a 6 pack, 24 or a keg that you are going for" lol