Hello Everyone

A general forum for members and friends of OSGN to discuss various non-game related topics. Please keep politics and religion out of it. We are here to have fun, and those topics usually lead to anything but fun.

Keep it clean. No vulgarity, bigoted remarks, etc.

Moderator: Founders

Cogbern
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:19397573

Hello Everyone

Post by Cogbern »

Hi guys I've been playing in y'all s server for a little while now, really enjoy the atmosphere, but I have a question. When playing in the server people often complain about blocking or saying if someone got to a spot you need to go somewhere else, but its gungame the maps are too small for everyone to have there own personal space, to the actual question. If this bothers so many people why not just make it a no collide server.

Brutus
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:1286

Re: Hello Everyone

Post by Brutus »

We don't do drama here. People should not be complaining about blocking or taking spots. It's a game meant to be fun. If people are getting that competitive, maybe they should find some kind of match league or something.

grandma death

Post by grandma death »

Well Cogbern, its the same anywhere you go. You have people that complain about everything. Dont worry about anything anyone tells you on the server, except for the Admins, we are the only ones you need to listen to. Try muting said individuals. If it becomes an issue with one or so individuals, bring it to the admins attention. Enjoy the server, ignore the idiots!

GD
"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first." - Ronald Reagan
In God We Trust

Cogbern
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:19397573

Post by Cogbern »

Is there a list of admins, because I have no Idea who most of them are.

Brutus
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:1286

Post by Brutus »

Admins. Some are more active than others.

Brutus
alldaves
Grandma Death
Kodachrome
Yowzer
RzX™| Balzak|FoCA
[otc] johanITTENBURG
Blackice
SPC TIM
dolomite
J.E.T.
Gladiator