Hi guys!

A general forum for members and friends of OSGN to discuss various non-game related topics. Please keep politics and religion out of it. We are here to have fun, and those topics usually lead to anything but fun.

Keep it clean. No vulgarity, bigoted remarks, etc.

Moderator: Founders

6StringSamurai
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:35168528

Hi guys!

Post by 6StringSamurai »

It's your friendly neighborhood guitar slinging samurai here! Thanks for letting me into the forums, I always have a good time on the server, and I learn a lot every time I play. Hopefully I don't annoy anyone too much, or anything like that. Just wanted to jump on here and say hello, and thank you for being an awesome group to play with, very polite and informative. I'm not exactly sure how to get into the Steam group, it says it is by invite only, so I guess I just need to wait for that invite? Anyways, see you guys on the server, have a great day!

- Daniel/SixStringSamurai

Brutus
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:1286

Re: Hi guys!

Post by Brutus »

Welcome to the forums. There is no set way to be invited to The OSGN. We tend to just say "we haven't invited anyone in a while' and we look at who we have been playing with and nominate people. The 5 founders then have to make an anonymous vote. This means that if 4 of them think you are fun to play with and one still is not sure, you just have to wait longer.

Being a member of OSGN gets you absolutely nothing. You don't get admin, you don't really get any special treatment. Just be patient and at some point in time maybe you will be invited.

I do like that movie though, even if it was so cheesy.

grandma death

Re: Hi guys!

Post by grandma death »

Nice to see ya Six. We enjoy having you around, and glad you like being on the server. Like Brutus said, stick around and let everyone get to know ya.

GD
"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first." - Ronald Reagan
In God We Trust