Lerp=Hit box's

A general forum for members and friends of OSGN to discuss various non-game related topics. Please keep politics and religion out of it. We are here to have fun, and those topics usually lead to anything but fun.

Keep it clean. No vulgarity, bigoted remarks, etc.

Moderator: Founders

XShadow737X
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:133778

Lerp=Hit box's

Post by XShadow737X »

Some of you have NO CLUE about what lerp is so this is the video that showed me what I needed to know

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1OqFVlgGp8

YES the video shows Day of defeat BUT CSS uses the same engine and UNLESS you create your own server and turn SV_cheats 1 on...you CANT SEE how it works! Hope it helps
YES I PLAY WITH 0 LERP BUT thats because I CAN your pc/internet might not allow you to play with a lerp as low as mine

IF you turn on net_graph 3 you will see info regarding your internet/steam connection IF ANY OF THE NUMBERS are yellow (warning) or ORANGE (BAD!!) you need to fix something ASAP!
cl_updaterate 66 and cl_updaterate 66 are the NORMAL rates (if an admin says different PLEASE post the correction but im 99.9% sure thats right)

XShadow737X
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:133778

Re: Lerp=Hit box's

Post by XShadow737X »

I am NOT saying this is the BEST or anything like that....I'm saying THIS WORKS FOR ME! that's it!!!!