map rotation

A general forum for members and friends of OSGN to discuss various non-game related topics. Please keep politics and religion out of it. We are here to have fun, and those topics usually lead to anything but fun.

Keep it clean. No vulgarity, bigoted remarks, etc.

Moderator: Founders

SFXkilla
STEAM ID: steam_0:0:3738307

map rotation

Post by SFXkilla »

hey everyone im sure one of you must know me I got a few gem maps ive been sitting on give me a place to send them have a look and like them or don't

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:19444323

Map Submission...

Post by 000000 »

I'm told this might be a good place to submit a map. I had the OSGN in mind when making "gg_mirror" my first map. If you'd like to check it out, then please follow the link below. It has breakable platform tiles, optical illusion, knife arenas' and a few rook-like watchtowers. Let me know what you think, it's only version 2 of the map. I will probably end up making more changes to it in the future, but then again it may be playable now...?

http://css.gamebanana.com/maps/175904

peace;
OO

P.S. I know their are probably not many map makers in this server, but I would suggest that maybe we can add suggested gg maps in this thread? Would love to see your maps SFXkilla!

johanittenburg

Re: map rotation

Post by johanittenburg »

hey sfx and double 0, will look into them have been meaning to check out killa's map but was away for a few day's will also check that map also 00. thanks for posting

grandma death

Re: map rotation

Post by grandma death »

Cool, thanks guys, we will take a look.

GD
"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first." - Ronald Reagan
In God We Trust