Thanks for the Fun Summer

A general forum for members and friends of OSGN to discuss various non-game related topics. Please keep politics and religion out of it. We are here to have fun, and those topics usually lead to anything but fun.

Keep it clean. No vulgarity, bigoted remarks, etc.

Moderator: Founders

MathTeacher
STEAM ID: 0:1:11269082

Thanks for the Fun Summer

Post by MathTeacher »

Hello. I have really enjoyed playing on your server (probably a year or more). I play your server when my main server is not populated, and I really like you folks for being fun, nice, and not tolerant of drama. Keep doing what you are doing. I will still be around but not as often. Take care.

grandma death

Re: Thanks for the Fun Summer

Post by grandma death »

Ah my favorite teacher. Hope you can still find your way in more often than not. Real fun playing with ya, I appreciate you letting me knife you so much too, damn, who am I going to knife now? Crap :lol:

GD
"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first." - Ronald Reagan
In God We Trust

Toledostoner
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:8252037

Post by Toledostoner »

Don't be a stranger !! Stop in and get knifed when you can :) we will be looking forward to it.

MathTeacher
STEAM ID: 0:1:11269082

Post by MathTeacher »

Grandma and Toledo ... I don't think that I get knifed THAT often. If anything I have been getting more knifes lately (double digit wins). Take care.