Hello Everyone

A general forum for members and friends of OSGN to discuss various non-game related topics. Please keep politics and religion out of it. We are here to have fun, and those topics usually lead to anything but fun.

Keep it clean. No vulgarity, bigoted remarks, etc.

Moderator: Founders

Fadetoz
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:2506410

Hello Everyone

Post by Fadetoz »

Hey Everyone, Glad to be a member on the forums. I play on the server as F@de and have enjoyed playing with everyone since I found the server. Hope to get to know you all and maybe knife you when I get good enough. You would think after 14yrs of playing CS I would be better but I enjoy it anyway.

See you on the server

Meatball
STEAM ID: 0:1:14589449

Re: Hello Everyone

Post by Meatball »

Hey Fade very glade you found your way here. Have enjoyed playing with you. I have spent many a hour playing on the fish server. Good bunch of people there - Welcome

Meatball
STEAM ID: 0:1:14589449

Post by Meatball »

Curious - how many hours do you have logged into CSS

Fadetoz

Post by Fadetoz »

Hey Meatball.. Yeah I was bummed that CC switched to CS GO and dropped CSS. I had allot of fun playing there. I'm still a member of CC. I found OSGN and am happy to have a fun server to play on again and a great bunch of people. I get tired of the pub servers with people swearing and the sprays. I started playing CS on beta 5 in 1999 and have been hooked since. I have 380 hrs on record through Steam on CSS. I wish I knew how many hours I had total counting 1999-2004. You can't tell because I still am not that good really. It's all good fun though.

See you on the server

grandma death

Post by grandma death »

Welcome Fade. We enjoy having you on the server. I do appreciate you letting me knife you, knifing meatball all teh time gets old, he just lays there :shock:

Gd
"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first." - Ronald Reagan
In God We Trust

Fadetoz

Post by Fadetoz »

Thanks grandma death, Every so often I play decent and get my shots in :o
I've found pretty much since my mid 30's I can only maintain ownage for about 5-10 minutes on a good night. You are a great bunch to play with so I'll put up with the back stabbing every so other round.