Your Worst Nightmare....

A general forum for members and friends of OSGN to discuss various non-game related topics. Please keep politics and religion out of it. We are here to have fun, and those topics usually lead to anything but fun.

Keep it clean. No vulgarity, bigoted remarks, etc.

Moderator: Founders

dolomite

Your Worst Nightmare....

Post by dolomite »

Sorry Jack Dolo's back!!!!!!!!!!! Muhahahahahahahahaha.....Muhahahahahahahahahaha.... Be afraid, be very very afraid!!
Wanted to stop in and say hello to all my amigo's other then Johan McFly....Hello to GD, ALLDaves , the die hard Pittsburgh Steelers Fan, and all the rest of the crew. Hope everyone is fantastic. I have survived my first winter in 21 years here in Columbus Ohio, home of the all mighty Ohio State Buckeyes. My gaming computer is still in storage in Florida, as a matter of fact most of my stuff is there other then my clothes. Hopefully I'll be able to log on Steam but my password is written in the original CSS game box and that's in storage. Don't tell me to go to Florida and get my stuff because if I go I certainly won't come back here. Do you know that it snows here and gets well below my tolerance level of 70 degrees fahrenheit! Let me tell you that I have a masters degree in wining about the cold.... It may be for some but not for me anymore. Hope to be by years end so that I can freeze knife shoot ban blind everyone in sight!
All the best Amigo's

Dolomite

grandma death

Re: Your Worst Nightmare....

Post by grandma death »

Ah crap, I am going to have to lock up the dog and re-stock the liquor cabinet. :)

CYA soon

GD
"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first." - Ronald Reagan
In God We Trust

Toledostoner
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:8252037

Post by Toledostoner »

What!! No Way!! who is this Dolo Person.... Lies!! :D :lol: :D

Action
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:3305049

Post by Action »

Dolo in cbus no way lmao I will find you now sir I am only 25 mins from you :twisted:
you have to hit me up sometime and I will take you out for lunch ...I work up there quite often ...
talk to you soon bro
oh and btw hello to all long time no see... ;)
AJ's The Name Funs The Game!

SquiddlyDiddly
STEAM ID: [U:1:10149322]

Post by SquiddlyDiddly »

Make up your mind where you want to live Dolo. I need to know where to send the hitman!