Hey All

A general forum for members and friends of OSGN to discuss various non-game related topics. Please keep politics and religion out of it. We are here to have fun, and those topics usually lead to anything but fun.

Keep it clean. No vulgarity, bigoted remarks, etc.

Moderator: Founders

TheBoss
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:9149561

Hey All

Post by TheBoss »

Hey ladies and gents, Phil here but you'll find me as Boss in the server. I'm up north in Canada, when I went home for Christmas leave from the military(infantry RCR) I found myself in the OSGN GG server and haven't played anywhere else, you're all awesome to play with although you never stop knifing me.. and refuse to let me off the scout haha. The no drama family friendly server is great.

Now that I'm back at base you probably wont see me on much during the week but weekends i'll be in there unless out in the field playing with the real toys.

Thanks again guys for the awesome server and great gaming atmosphere.

Also, If there is any issues with The Dougler (Master of blocking doors etc) just let me know i'll pass the message on to him. we're new just trying to get the hang of the game and the way things work. (I just figured out what bunny hopping is haha..)

SquiddlyDiddly
STEAM ID: [U:1:10149322]

Re: Hey All

Post by SquiddlyDiddly »

Can't say I've ever seen this player on the server.