Please unban!

Have you been hit with a ban hammer and want to know why? Think some body needs to be hit? Post your questions here. Being respectful will go a long way.
Devil Dog
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:1714702

Please unban!

Post by Devil Dog »

Hi guys! I love the server and I hope I never get banned. I am here to ask if you can please unban awp mopper. He is only 11 and he has apoligized repeatedly to me and ask me to ask you if you could please please unban him. He doesn't know how to register and doesn't have an email. I guess he cussed and I don't know who banned him. If you do unban him he said he would never do it again and he meant it from the bottom of his heart.

kodachrome
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:10668829

Re: Please unban!

Post by kodachrome »

I don't know how many times I have muted or kicked him...
"When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all."

Brutus
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:1286

Post by Brutus »

First thing I do when he joins is mute him.

That being said, it's up to the person that baned him to say he wants him un-baned.

Yowzer

Post by Yowzer »

I was the one that banned him. Prior to the ban he had been spamming the voice comm, but did cut it back when I told him to. The ban was for dropping the f bomb in chat. I don't recall the exact phrase, however.

Are you a relative, Devil Dog?

Devil Dog
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:1714702

Post by Devil Dog »

No I am not a relative. He just talks to me in the game. I felt sorry for him. I understand no one likes to play with a mic spammer. I am not defending him and I don't want to be on anyones bad side. I like everyone that plays on the server but it is indeed your server. I was just letting you know he appologized about 100 times to me. I tried to tell him I am nobody. Thanks for at least answering my post and letting me enjoy your server and company.