CoCO/ Numbr2 ban

Have you been hit with a ban hammer and want to know why? Think some body needs to be hit? Post your questions here. Being respectful will go a long way.
DNVRDV

CoCO/ Numbr2 ban

Post by DNVRDV »

Apparently a few players and Koda thought he was walling tonight so Koda banned him. I highly doubt it as he does not even know where to find "My Computer". Any one have a demo?

johanittenburg

Re: CoCO/ Numbr2 ban

Post by johanittenburg »

hey DNVRDV, I was the one who banned him, koda saw something fishy and balzak also commented on it. I watched 3 or 4 rounds after the fact and CoCO, did seem to know....well knew where to look without gunfire and waited for the person , you may know him, if so he needs to dispute the ban.
my ban for CoCo was walling.
-johanITTENBURG

DNVRDV

Post by DNVRDV »

Yohan, Interesting because Koda said he banned coco/number2? Without a demo it's completely out of line.

alldaves

Post by alldaves »

I dont know of that rule. Banning without a demo. We ban when we are pretty sure there is something going on. There are many servers.....

DNVRDV

Post by DNVRDV »

Just saying... Should be a rule.

Numbr2
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:10033641

Post by Numbr2 »

Hello to all on OSGN,

I'm sorry for the misunderstanding here. I do not hack. I havent even the first clue where to find and hack. DNVRDV, my good friend here in Denver built my pc and he can tell you first hand that I have a hard time finding the power button. On the night in question, the last shot I took before being banned actually killed DNVRDV funny enough. I don't remember the map name but I do like it. It has a tall tower in middle and two bunkers on either side. I was at the top and killed a couple people and Dave was all that was left. I use my sweet headphones very well because I learned how to play first person shoot games in DNVRDV's basement on a pc with no speakers. You learn to keep you head on a swivel as well. I heard him in my right ear and there is only one place to hide on that side of the map, I aimed for the spot in which he would come out. Sorry again for all the confuzz, but I do like the server. I am 34 and would love to be back.

With thanks,

Numbr2 STEAM_0:0:10033641

Brutus
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:1286

Post by Brutus »

You should be unbanned.