banned

Have you been hit with a ban hammer and want to know why? Think some body needs to be hit? Post your questions here. Being respectful will go a long way.
thepunisher
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:6546883

banned

Post by thepunisher »

Hello, roughly two weeks ago i was playing on your gun game server for the first time I remember. I was doing good, or so I thought and then it came up "You have been banned from this server. Reason:Abusive" Now I do not use a mic, very rarely type, and have all voices off (too many 14 year olds have ruined it for me) Whatever I have done im sorry for it, and if I can know what I have done, I will agree to banishment again from your establishment (If I shall do it again, obviously). However, if I was warned, It was not a kick or text in game, I am sure of it. This is the only server I have ever been banned from. Normally, I would never take the time to write this, however there are few Chicago gun game servers. My in game name is spelled like "Tнε Pџпisнεг"

Thank you
-Tнε Pџпisнεг

thepunisher

Re: banned

Post by thepunisher »

*bump?*

Brutus
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:1286

Post by Brutus »

Must have missed this. Post your steam ID. Johan saif that you deserve a second chance and since nobody else has said anything I'll un-ban you.

thepunisher

Post by thepunisher »

STEAM_0:1:6546883

Thank you!
-Tнε Pџпisнεг

Brutus
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:1286

Post by Brutus »

I have unbanned you. Please play within the rules and that means listening to admins even when you don't agree. If you have any problem getting in pm me.