Im not sure?

Have you been hit with a ban hammer and want to know why? Think some body needs to be hit? Post your questions here. Being respectful will go a long way.
Mangled Bot
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:20067147

Im not sure?

Post by Mangled Bot »

Im not completely sure why ive gotten banned but for whatever reason i apologize. I hope u guys realize im not always the only one who played on this account. So im assuming it was my old roomate because i know ive never done anything bad. I have quite a few friends who play on that server that know thats not my style of play to disrespect a server. Ive played on ur server alot and you guys should know me better then that. So whatever happen i apologize and i changed all my account info so no more problems. Hopefully u can unban me so i can play again. thanx for hearing me out.

Brutus
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:1286

Re: Im not sure?

Post by Brutus »

Do you know when you got banned?

Mangled Bot

Post by Mangled Bot »

I have no idea..

grandma death

Post by grandma death »

Hey Brutus

This guy left the server the other night after dropping a couple choice words. I don't think it's his first time doing so, either. I went to ban him last night, but hit my winders key and didn't get back in game in time. He's played on the server quite a bit - definitely knows the rules. Would you mind?

STEAM_0:1:20067147

Thanks,
"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first." - Ronald Reagan
In God We Trust

grandma death

Post by grandma death »

Sorry, this was a comment from Yowzer. Yowzer is pretty tolerant. But then again, I have played w/ bot for a long time as well. So you say it was not you but a room mate, and you have corrected the issue? Yowzer should chime in soon. We appreciate your post and the manner in which you went about writing it.

GD
"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first." - Ronald Reagan
In God We Trust

Mangled Bot

Post by Mangled Bot »

Yea i changed my account info so noone but me can log in on it. Im kind of suprised Yowzer is the one who banned me. He should have known it wasnt me...... i havnt even played CSS in a very long time. My old roomate was the only one playing on it. but regaurdless i apologize for any misunderstanding and if i dont get unbanned i understand completely, it was my fault for letting him on my account knowing how he is.

Brutus

Post by Brutus »

GD, I banned that Steam ID.

Mangle, Yowzer needs to comment, since he seems to be the one that banned you. If anyone sees Yowzer, tell him to look at this thread.

Mangled Bot

Post by Mangled Bot »

any news yet?

Brutus

Post by Brutus »

I sent him an email today, so I'm hoping he will look at the thread.

Mangled Bot

Post by Mangled Bot »

ok thanx buddy. Im wanting to play so bad lol...