Please Unban Me

Have you been hit with a ban hammer and want to know why? Think some body needs to be hit? Post your questions here. Being respectful will go a long way.
oden_sparks
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:21521372

Please Unban Me

Post by oden_sparks »

Hello all, I have played with several people on your server(some for years) and the old OTC and raiderzx servers. About a year ago (maybe longer) I logged onto your server to play some css and I had speed hax (I'm assuming that's what it was I have absoloutely no experience in hacking) I stopped moving and didn't kill anyone but was banned immediately before I could type that I didn't know what was up. After googling my problem I found out that my steam account had been hacked. I just stopped playing and haven't been on since. I recently deleted and reinstalled steam and CSS. I hope this fixes the problem. I am still banned from your server but would like to play. I'm not sure if the issue is fixed and if anyone that knows about this stuff has any suggestions I would appreciate the help. I'm hoping someone remembers me and can vouche for me. I've played with koda, johan, dolo, pyle, grandma, and I'm sure lots of others. I can post my steam ID if I need to. Thanks, oden_sparks

grandma death

Re: Please Unban Me

Post by grandma death »

Oden

Not sure who banned you but they will check in and post here at some time. As far as your problem, I also googled this and cant find anything that says your account can be hacked with hacks, does not mean it cant happen. All of my years playing this game I have never seen or heard of this, but it is Steam.

GD
"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first." - Ronald Reagan
In God We Trust

oden_sparks

Post by oden_sparks »

Grandma, i had a friend come over and put some "skins" on my CSS. He downloaded them from fps bannana and installed them or whatever you do to make them work. It was supposed to be like different looking guns and clothing, stuff like that. The next time I played I had speed has or at least that is what everyone said when I logged on. I don't know who banned me and like I said it was at least a year ago maybe longer. I understand why they banned me but obviously I had no idea what was happening. I've played for several years with many people and never even had a warning so why would I all of a sudden hack? Here is a link to the similar situation to mine that someone else had
http://css.gamebanana.com/threads/86802

Action
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:3305049

Post by Action »

I remember oden from quite a while back ....dont know who banned him but he did always seem to be a good fella on the rzx server if that counts for anything ....

I will ask around oden and see if anyone recalls banning ya and see if we might be able to have it lifted......if so dont hack anymore ;) :lol:
AJ's The Name Funs The Game!

johanittenburg

Post by johanittenburg »

tbh I do not recall a ban on you, the name I remember. and skins will not make you hack unless you had haxion jaxions, or johax v7/3 they may do it. In all honesty let the admin reply and figure out what happened

oden_sparks

Post by oden_sparks »

Hey guys long time. Yeah, I'm still waiting/hoping that someone will unban me so I can come play some css again.

grandma death

Post by grandma death »

Ok Oden, post your steam Id. Lets just be careful in the future with the skins and what not.

Thanks

GD
"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first." - Ronald Reagan
In God We Trust

oden_sparks

Post by oden_sparks »

here it is Grandma. STEAM_0:0:21521372
Thanks,
Oden