i dont know why my buddy mous

Have you been hit with a ban hammer and want to know why? Think some body needs to be hit? Post your questions here. Being respectful will go a long way.
kamikazi

i dont know why my buddy mous

Post by kamikazi »

please unban moustafa STEAM_0:0:4057953 i dont know why he is not allowed but he cant join and hes a good guy to play cs with

grandma death

Re: i dont know why my buddy mous

Post by grandma death »

Apparently he came into the server asking everyone to go over to Think, saying how crappy the OSGN is and generaly pissing everyone in the server off. That is what I hear. And it did not happen just once, I observed it as well and just let it go a few times.

Besides, why would he want to come play in a place he describes as being so bad?

You are welcome here any time Kami, we like playing with you. We are about gaming and having a good time, we are not going to put up with his Drama.

GD
"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first." - Ronald Reagan
In God We Trust

kamikazi

Post by kamikazi »

all that may be true, i wasnt there but i know that people have done much more and have been allowed back most of the people who play osgn also play with mous in think and dont have a problem with him. its just a common occurrence that many of the regulars for both servers are in one or the other so it would be nice to be able to play where the people are.

grandma death

Post by grandma death »

Kami, you should re-read my statement.
'And it did not happen just once, I observed it as well and just let it go a few times'
So I have already given him extra slack.

This is not all that has gone on with him, but I am not going to drag all of the dirty laundry out for everyone to see.

I have a feeling this is being instigated by him, not you, I could be wrong(would not be the 1st time) anyhow, you need to be your own person.

GD
"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first." - Ronald Reagan
In God We Trust

Brutus
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:1286

Post by Brutus »

Why would anyone come in here and promote another server and disparage this one and think they would ever be able to play here again?

This is OSGN. We have certain rules, and play a certain game. If people don't like that they can feel free to play on any other server they like, but don't call the OSGN server bad to try and promote another server. The members of OSGN should not, and I've never heard anything to the contrary go to other servers and promote OSGN. It just wouldn't be polite.