a couple of my Gg maps i would like to see on your server

Information on the server, like maintenance, MoTD, etc.
LMPK

Re: a couple of my Gg maps i would like to see on your serve

Post by LMPK »

I didn't intend on speaking for the OSGN. When I re-read it, I can understand how it came across that way. I downloaded the maps Thursday night and played single player on local server. They seemed to play smoothly and were very well laid out. I checked out the edges and corners because those are common errors of map makers. Seems real tight and playable. Of course the performance will obviously decrease on a full server, but in my opinion they will be fine. The spinning logos at the top of the buildings may bring some fps issues.

In retrospect, they are impressive and not the usual crap some newbie map maker put together. Hide & Seek and Showdown are my favorites. I'm surprised the author didn't submit them to fpsbanana.

Again, not speaking for OSGN as I am not a member. Just offering an opinion.

Brutus
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:1286

Post by Brutus »

Thanks for checking the maps out. I added the ones that you said were your favs. Provide feedback once you have played them.

Thanks Toledostoner.

Toledostoner
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:8252037

Post by Toledostoner »

Ya i normally dont Submit my maps to Fpsbanana for my own stubbern reasons , and i have been making maps since Cs 1.6 off and on.
Im glad you you like the ones i provided , and glad to hear you put a couple of them on the server for everyone else to enjoy. Thanks again for your time .