Working on server

Information on the server, like maintenance, MoTD, etc.
Brutus
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:1286

Working on server

Post by Brutus »

I'm working on the server today.

johanittenburg

Re: Working on server

Post by johanittenburg »

Noticed a few things different. after death no free look or 3rd person view. after the game ends players alive float with a glow on them. no music for knife fights, end game missing. no sparkley music (mario). ..... think that may be all ....no it's not but i cannot remember what it was

Brutus

Post by Brutus »

Thanks, Ill work on it. The floating bodies is just something by default I think, not a big deal. Will work on sounds and free look.

Brutus

Post by Brutus »

I moved some things around. Let me know if end music and knifefight music is working.

Toledostoner
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:8252037

Post by Toledostoner »

nope end game and knife fight music still dont work :(

johanittenburg

Post by johanittenburg »

Also you can now steal a level from a person on lvl 1 (no gun kill), and do not know if its just me or did yall notice after you get a knife kill it lags a tad on the screen. like it freezes for 1/4 of a sec if not a little more. (I used to get that alot when i played via wireless and have not seen it since this update) (( i am wired in now since the start of osgn no wireless)). ((( forgot and sorry for the ( )quotation marks ( )

johanittenburg

Post by johanittenburg »

poop, forgot to mention there are only 12 maps in rotation. Back to the server peace

Brutus

Post by Brutus »

I'll add some more msps snd fix the knife stealing level.

Brutus

Post by Brutus »

I added more maps, post here if there are any problems or if some need to be removed.

Added a randommap plugin, the one we had that should pick maps by number of people on server.

Anyone good at figuring out plugin configs? I would like to use UltimateMapChooser, http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=134190 , but only for the random maps and maps by number of people. RCPlus is getting out of date.

Toledostoner
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:8252037

Post by Toledostoner »

There is 1 issue that i think should be easy to resolve. The !kfmenu when you select auto knife fight , or auto decline knife fight, you cant turn it back to regular the #2 option is no longer functioning. Would be nice if you could fix this issue , thanks again for your time.much appreciated