stupid computers

A general forum for members and friends of OSGN to discuss various non-game related topics. Please keep politics and religion out of it. We are here to have fun, and those topics usually lead to anything but fun.

Keep it clean. No vulgarity, bigoted remarks, etc.

Moderator: Founders

kodachrome
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:10668829

stupid computers

Post by kodachrome »

Well, I discover what may have been causing issues with my computer. Stupid viruses. :x

Went to go reinstall XP and decided what the heck, lets go with 7. Of course I still have to re-install XP so I can use the upgrade version. A little cheaper. Have no idea if this will fix my video issues I was having, but I guess it's not gonna hurt any more that it already has.

So...have fun without me for a bit. I know you will.

Oh :!: SHUSH IT YOWZER! :twisted:
"When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all."

Yowzer

Re: stupid computers

Post by Yowzer »

I was having fun without you, and then some jerk started messaging me every 5 seconds with an update on his Windows7 installation process.

Your video issues didn't sound virus related to me. I think you card may be toast, dude.

kodachrome

Post by kodachrome »

Yeah? Shush it. But thanks for the suggestion. I am having so much fun trying to restore all my files and apps.

Well, with a clean install of steam and Winblows, I will have to see. Playing CSS was the only time I had any issues.

kodachrome

Post by kodachrome »

Yeah, I still need a video card. but something that doesn't require a new power supply.