Welcome to Old School Gamers Network

A general forum for members and friends of OSGN to discuss various non-game related topics. Please keep politics and religion out of it. We are here to have fun, and those topics usually lead to anything but fun.

Keep it clean. No vulgarity, bigoted remarks, etc.

Moderator: Founders

Brutus
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:1286

Welcome to Old School Gamers Network

Post by Brutus »

Old School Gamers Network, [OSGN] was created by players that mainly play Counter-Strike and Counter-Strike:Source and variations such as Gun Game and Reverse Gun Game.

We have a server, a Counter-Strike:Source Reverse Gun Game Server, information about the server is listed Here.

This will probably be the only server we have, because we don't feel the need to have a flavor of the month game server. This server may at times be a simple CS:S server, or a map play test server during special events, but that will probably be it.

If you are members of CoFR, otc, FoCA, etc you probably already know us, since most of our members are from those groups.

We want to play CS and avoid the drama that sometimes comes with gaming groups. If you need to ask for technical help, feel free to post in the forum. Want to talk politics or religion? you may want to find another forum for that. We want to talk about games.

We hope you enjoy your stay. If you want to have fun, and can act at least a little mature and treat people with respect then you are more than welcome here.

rosicrux

Re: Welcome to Old School Gamers Network

Post by rosicrux »

good idea! And very refreshing.

I will join games when I can

TeeWee

Post by TeeWee »

Howdy

grandma death

Post by grandma death »

Hi Tee, welcome. Take your shoes off and stay a while :D
"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first." - Ronald Reagan
In God We Trust

TeeWee

Post by TeeWee »

Um...err... I might do that. But I will prolly leave the shoes outside and wash my feets and they would stank up the place otherwise.

grandma death

Post by grandma death »

Ok, leave the shoes on, grab a Beer and maybe take a shower if your feet stink! Lol
"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first." - Ronald Reagan
In God We Trust

Blackflag

Post by Blackflag »

Wait... There's Beer! 8-) Hopes it is some good Wisconsin Beer!

Gladiator

Post by Gladiator »

Awesome Server, Glad to have another place to play.

grandma death

Post by grandma death »

Blackflag..nothing is awesome in Wisconsin, period. LOL

Welcome Gladiator, we are glad you are here buddy!
In God We Trust

TeeWee

Post by TeeWee »

Yeah, was at a beer festival this weekend. Working with a homebrew club serving killer home brew...

So yeah there is beer...