Ban Lift Request

Have you been hit with a ban hammer and want to know why? Think some body needs to be hit? Post your questions here. Being respectful will go a long way.
pink ranger
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:34491041

Ban Lift Request

Post by pink ranger »

Hello,
I'm Pink Ranger. I started playing on the OSGN server in late 2012 and have since then played regularly. As the title says, I am requesting the recent ban on myself to be lifted. The reason of the ban was bhopping. I was warned twice, then asked to read the rules and then banned. I have no qualms with the ban or the circumstances of the ban. I am just making this thread to simply apologize and state that I will no longer bhop on the OSGN server, according the rules listed in the MOTD.
Thank you for your time,
Pink Ranger

Brutus
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:1286

Re: Ban Lift Request

Post by Brutus »

The person that banned you needs to reply to this thread. It can take a little while so be patient.

grandma death

Post by grandma death »

Just a quick note. Yowzer banned you, he will need to respond to this. But you have been warned about this before by other admins, myself included.

GD
"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first." - Ronald Reagan
In God We Trust

pink ranger
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:34491041

Post by pink ranger »

grandma death wrote:Just a quick note. Yowzer banned you, he will need to respond to this. But you have been warned about this before by other admins, myself included.

GD
I was unaware of the warning you gave me, or I would have stated that in the original post.

Yowzer

Post by Yowzer »

I'm not especially inclined to have the ban lifted if this has been an ongoing thing.

The way I saw this was that your were warned twice, asked to read the rules, stated that you knew them, and then almost immediately started bunnyhopping.
I know you see it differently - johan shared your conversation with me. Whatever brush it's painted with, you knew the rules. It shouldn't have to come to a ban for you to decide you will follow them.

Like I said, as it's been an ongoing habit, I'd like to see the ban stay.

Brutus
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:1286

Post by Brutus »

Sorry, ban stays.