Reviewing maps no more needed - 8 Feb 12

Information on the server, like maintenance, MoTD, etc.
johanittenburg

Re: Find me maps

Post by johanittenburg »

http://gamebanana.com/css/maps/3439
I forgot what the other map was it had 4 larger pillars positioned in the middle where you could hide or camp at and at each corner of the map there was a few boxes or stone you could tuck your way into (had grass, stone, and boxes for the most part) played it a bit over on (otc)
but those are my two cents on maps

Brutus
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:1286

Post by Brutus »

Mediafire links deleted. I went to download one of the maps, and I got an intrusion detection, so to be safe I deleted the mediafire links, since that was the site I was visiting.

Brutus

Post by Brutus »

Here are my opinions of the maps:

gg_cbble_shotty - I liked it a lot, will add to rotation to see what everyone else thinks.
gg_crackalackin_done - I feel that it is to big and a bit confusing. When you get down to the last two players, I think they will be chasing each other in circles. Won't add for now.
gg_hax_bloo - I'll put it on the server to get opinions, but I didn't care for the walls going see thru.
gg_shotty_Tweak - I liked it a lot. Will put on the server and see how the FPS is for people with slow computers.
gg_Blender - Huge. I'll try it to get opinions.
fy_dustdm - I like the map, but I don't like the guns on the ground. Can anyone take the weapons out, including the nades?

Festae
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:6118529

Post by Festae »

mediafire was the fastest, but I do remember they have an odd ad thing the first time you go there, but my adblocker doesnt let it go.

I'll upload elsewhere if you want, sorry about that.

Also, crackalackin may be a bit hard on older computers, so there's that too.

---> https://rapidshare.com/files/3097609427/Fest_Maps.zip <---

this shouldn't give you any issues, and I zipped them all into one file

Brutus

Post by Brutus »

Thanks, I'll check out the rest.

Brutus

Post by Brutus »

Added the following maps and will need feedback.

gg_factory_x1
gg_cargoship
gg_funfest_modv2
gg_cell_arena

Brutus

Post by Brutus »

Removing Shotty_tweak. It seems to lower the fps of players and some of our players have lower end graphic cards.

gurl™®
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:8067013

Post by gurl™® »

Angry overpass is really good for when there are small numbers, and absolute fun chaos with full server. Thumbs up to that one :). Haven't seen it yet on the server.

:mrgreen:

Brutus

Post by Brutus »

gurl™® wrote:Angry overpass is really good for when there are small numbers, and absolute fun chaos with full server. Thumbs up to that one :). Haven't seen it yet on the server.

:mrgreen:
It was on the server at one point a long time ago, but everyone seemed to not like it.

Meatball
STEAM ID: 0:1:14589449

Post by Meatball »

Over the past year I have been playing occasionally on one of the OBC servers and they have a map that is very popular. I think it should be put on the short list for "new maps" for OSGN. There have been several regs who have requested it. It's time we replaced a few of the less liked maps and updated to player choice's.????????

http://gamebanana.com/maps/63351

sexfix